Town of Washburn
Regular Town Board Meeting at the Town Hall
Date: October 9, 2018, 7:00 pm
Call meeting to order and Verify of its Legal Notification
(Notices are in the Daily Press and posted at the Town Hall, former C-Side, Tetzner’s Dairy and on the Washburn Website.
- Roll call
- Public Comment
- Clerk’s report and reading of the Minutes of the last Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Road Superintendent’s Report
- Plan Commission Minutes -Report
- Scott Sandstrom-Possible application for Broad Band Grant for Towns of Bayview, Barksdale and Washburn to share costs on a multi Township cost sharing basis.
- Scott Construction cold mix for Wannebo Road-might not get done this year, solutions for money not spent.
- Authorize payment of bills
- Set Time and Place for next Board Meeting, Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Set Time and Place for next Plan Commission Meeting, Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Set Time and date for Special Board Meeting for Employment Agreement Negotiations.
Election Day: November 6, 2018. Polls opened 7:00 am to 8:00 pm. Remember you need voter ID.
Budget Hearing: November 13, 2018 6:30 pm. Board Meeting to follow.
Submitted by: Kerry Tetzner, Clerk