Town of Washburn
Regular Town Board Meeting at the Town Hall
Date: November 13, 2018 6:30 pm
Call meeting to order and Verify of its Legal Notification
(Notices are in the Daily Press and posted at the Town Hall, former C-Side, Tetzner’s Dairy and on the Washburn Website.
- Roll call
- Public Comment
- Clerk’s report and reading of the Minutes of the last Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Road Superintendent’s Report
- Plan Commission Minutes -Report
- Resolution-Possible application for Broad Band Grant for Towns of Bayview, Barksdale and Washburn to share costs on a multi Township cost sharing basis.
- Terry Short- possible action, Black Topping West Maple Hill.
- Election Board, possibility for more lighting for parking lot.
- Sign Town Crew contracts.
- Authorize payment of bills
- Set Time and Place for next Board Meeting, Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Set Time and Place for next Plan Commission Meeting, Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Submitted by: Kerry Tetzner, Clerk