STATE OF WISCONSIN
Town of Washburn
The Town Board of the Town of Washburn, Bayfield County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board for Monday May 11, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. as a virtual meeting. Communication of this public meeting has been provided to the requisite news media.
1. Call to order and roll call
2. Verification of proper public notice
3. Public Comment
Consider for approval or other action:
4. Acceptance of Agenda
5. Minutes from previous month meeting
6. Reports and updates:
c. Road Superintendent
7. Plan Commission-Lucas Mattson Class A building permit, Tom Cogger Driveway permit
8. Appoint new Plan Commission member
9. Ordinance to appoint Alternate Members of the Board of Review
10. Ordinance relating to confidentiality of information about income and expenses as requested by assessor
11. Policy on procedure for sworn telephone or written testimony requests
12. Policy on waiver of Board of Review hearing
13. Discuss interview/hiring procedures
14. Further road maintenance discussion
15. Items to be placed on future agendas
16. Authorize the payment of bills
17. The Board will go into closed session to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of employees over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. WI Statutes s. 19.85 (1)(c).
18. The Board will go out of closed session to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of employees over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. WI Statutes s. 19.85 (1)(c).
19. Action on contract for employees
Meeting notice posted this day of, 2020 on the Town’s website at https://www.townofwashburn.com
Washburn Town Hall, Tetzner’s Dairy, Former C-Side
This will be held as a virtual meeting. The following link or phone number can be used to participate in this meeting.
Join with Google Meet
Join by phone
+1 347-354-4336 PIN: 171 320 008#
Sandra J. Raspotnik, Town Chairperson