Town of Washburn
Plan Commission Meeting
Date & Time: Sunday, November 1, 2020, 4:20 P.M.*
Location: Outdoors at 27535 South Maple Hill Road
1. Call meeting to order and verify legal notification.
2. Approve minutes of meeting of October 6, 2020.
3. Review County Class A Special Use Permit Application for an additional residence for Robert and Monique Mattson on their 43 acre property near 27535 S. Maple Hill Rd. (in E½ of the NE¼ NW¼ Section 33 T.49N R.5W; Tax ID#: 38201). The building, proposed for a 13 acre parcel in an Agriculture 1 zoning district, currently is at the site with a County Temporary Permit.
4. Review County Class B Special Use Permit Application by Ryan and Andrea Collins to conduct farming (animals and buildings) in a Forestry 1 zoning district at their 20 acre property at 30490 County Hwy C (E½ SE¼ SW¼ Section 25 T.49N R.5W; Tax ID# 30983).
5. Set date and time for next meeting. Propose: Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 7:00 P.M. if there is business.
* Commission members will conduct site visit at 4:00pm prior to the meeting and will start the meeting at the property. Meeting participants should wear facemasks.