STATE OF WISCONSIN
Town of Washburn
The Town Board of the Town of Washburn, Bayfield County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board for Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at 6:30 p.m. as a virtual meeting. Communication of this public meeting has been provided to the requisite news media.
A Public meeting will be held from 6:30 -7:00 to hear and discuss increased internet service. Haley Tollefson will be present to discuss LTD Broadband. She will be taking questions from those in attendance. Other providers will also be given a similar opportunity in the near future.
Regular monthly meeting to begin at 7:00
1. Call to order and roll call
2. Verification of proper public notice
3. Public Comment
Consider for approval or other action:
4. Acceptance of Agenda
5. Minutes from previous month meeting
6. Reports and updates:
c. Road Superintendent
7. Plan Commission: Driveway permit for Tracy DeFoe
8. Open Bids for blacktopping of Engoe Road
9. Annual Meeting--date, process, newsletter
10. Replacement of Town Truck
11. Excel transmission Line Easement
12. Items to be placed on future agendas
13. Authorize the payment of bills
Meeting notice posted this 7th day of April, 2021 on the Town’s website at https://www.townofwashburn.com
Washburn Town Hall, Tetzner’s Dairy, Former C-Side, Ashland Daily Press
This will be held as a virtual meeting. The following link or phone number can be used to participate in this meeting.
Join with Google Meet
Join by phone
(US) +1 614-948-6269 PIN: 580 279 064#
Sandra J. Raspotnik, Town Chair
Future Meeting Dates:
Open Book-April 30, 2021 1:00p.m.-3:p.m.
Board of Review-May 19, 2021 6p.m.-8p.m.