Town of Washburn
Plan Commission Meeting
Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Time: 7:00pm at the town hall *
- Call meeting to order and verify legal notification.
- Approve minutes of meeting on August 3, 2021.
- Review driveway permit application for Ken Swanson for his 20 acre parcel in an Agriculture 1 zoning district (part of E½NW¼NW¼ Section 3 T.48N R.5W; Tax ID#: 30593: Lucia Rd) at approximately 0.2 miles east of Church Corner Road intersection).
- Review driveway permit application for Eric & Brittany Sirrine on their 40-acre parcel in a Forestry 1 zoning district (NE¼NE¼ Section 10 T.48N R.5W; Tax ID#: 30709; Ondossagon Rd) approximately 0.1 miles south of Wannebo Road).
- Discuss action on Travis Dugger’s violation of driveway ordinance on his 40-acre parcel in a Forestry 1 zoning district (NE¼NW¼ Section 9 T.48N R.5W; Tax ID#: 30693; Dayton Rd) approximately 0.1 miles south of Wannebo Road).
- Discuss potential revisions to the driveway ordinance
- Discuss potential collaboration with Bayfield County and Northwest Regional Planning Commission in updating the town’s comprehensive plan.
- Set date and time for next meeting.
* Commission members will conduct a site visits at 6:15pm at the Lucia Rd site and 6:30 at the Ondossagon Rd. site prior to the meeting and will convene the meeting at the town hall. Contact chair Kim Bro (715 373 0214) in advance of the meeting to receive a copy of the driveway permit applications.