STATE OF WISCONSIN
Town of Washburn
The Town Board of the Town of Washburn, Bayfield County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board for Tuesday, December 14, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. at the Washburn Town Hall. The meeting may be attended either virtually with the link below or in person.
1. Call to order and roll call
2. Verification of proper public notice
3. Public Comment
Consider for approval or other action:
4. Acceptance of Agenda
5. Minutes from previous month meeting
6. Reports and updates:
c. Road Superintendent
7. Plan Commission-report on Dugger driveway permit
8. Action on South Maple HIll Road
9. TRI/LRIP, FLAP, RAC grant updates
10. Use of ARPA Monies
11. Technology-website, equipment for town hall
12. Items to be placed on future agendas
13. Authorize the payment of bills
14. The Board will go into closed session to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of employees over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. WI Statutes
s. 19.85 (1)(c).
15. The Board will go out of closed session to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of employees over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. WI Statutes
s. 19.85 (1)(c).
Meeting notice posted this 9th day of December, 2021 on the Town’s website at https://www.townofwashburn.com
And at: Washburn Town Hall, Tetzner’s Dairy, Former C-Side and Daily Press
The following link or phone number can be used to participate in this meeting.
Join with Google Meet
Join by phone
(US) +1 413-341-8889 PIN: 394 543 577#
Sandra J. Raspotnik, Town Chairperson